Monday, June 4, 2012

A quick update


Hey everyone that has ever read Eat MKE or liked us on Facebook, or followed us on twitter or told your mom about us. 

First off, thanks!

Secondly, I'm getting married this summer! (Congrats!) This means I have a ton of stuff to do on top of taking more serving shifts on to pay for said wedding. This will impact the amount of time I have for Eat MKE.  (Boooo hisssssss!)

But fear not faithful readers. I have added a few other bloggers I know from the area to become Admins on the Eat MKE Facebook page and twitter feeds. They will now be able to share some of there very best posts with you. So you can look forward to  hearing more from...

Fun Behind Bars With Dy Mixes
Bartender writes blog

Dudefoods
Local Man Vs Food, Nick

Burp Blog
Where food happens.

Others to be named

And of course I'll still be around, I'm not going anywhere, I just have stuff to do. Jeez! Who are you my mom? (sorry mom.)

Side Note, Are you reading and saying to yourself I'd like to be an admin, or guest write a post or two on the Eat MKE Blog? 

Well then send an Email to me and let me know. drew@eatmke.com

1 comment:

  1. Fantasic news! I couldn't be happier for you both - so romantic!!

    ReplyDelete